Saturday, June 6, 2009

Keep Both Hands On the Wheel

I am a gadget guy, but then again what guy isn’t. He who has the most toys wins! I recently did some research on bluetooth speakerphones for my car. After extensive research on the internet I honed in on one such device, the BlueAnt Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speakerphone, made by BlueAnt. As I always do when I want good quality reviews of products I am interested in, I went to http://www.cnet.com/ to read the write ups on this product. This device received 3.5 of 5 stars. Even though I look for a perfect 5 of 5 rating, I was not looking to break the bank on this purchase and also was not looking for a ton of features; I wanted a basic speakerphone with good quality speaker and mic.

I received it in a few days and before I knew it I had both hands on the wheel talking on, what I consider, a must buy. If you want to spend more money then BlueAnt has other products you can explore but for the fifty-dollar range you can’t go wrong. The speakerphone is loud even on highways driving next to trucks and cars. You don’t have to talk loud for the other party to hear and the people in the backseat can join the conversation. It comes with a home and car charger so you never have to take it in the house to charge up the battery. Be Safe!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. I think I may look into to this. But one must wonder....What does think commentary have to do with family values? C-

    ReplyDelete