Thursday, April 23, 2009

"The Others"

You are probably thinking I am going to make a “Lost” (TV show) reference here with this title but I am not, just keep reading.

When I first started driving (and until this day) my mother's nervous level would heighten when I would drive in the snow. She would state that she was worried about me crashing but more worried about the other people crashing into me. Understanding her concern, I replied to her "But mom, I am the other person."

After living in a house with walls painted an off white color we decided to update the color scheme. We always toyed with the idea of a different color pattern for each room but nervous how it would look. How bad could it look? Do you notice when you go into someone else’s house the different colored rooms look beautiful? When you watch HG TV and they would paint the rooms different colors, it would look incredible. Well, if you think about it your house, is someone else’s house.

Think about it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment