Friday, April 24, 2009

How Would They Find Out???


Is it true? Fifty dollar fine for killing a praying mantis. You tell me. I have been told this for so long and have yet to hear of such a fine in the news. I can’t imagine the praying mantis police keeping up with the killing spree. Besides, growing up I never heard any kid running through the neighborhood screaming “Little Bobby just stepped on a praying mantis!!!!!!!!” It’s the same type of tale as “Don’t keep making that face, it will permanently stay like that” you are told when you are a kid. Just don’t step on any cause you just may get a summons (from the praying mantis police) in the mail with pictures of you stepping on it, just like the photo sequence of you running a red light at various intersections. Oh! They got me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment