Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Full Disclosure

Everything written in this blog is my opinion with no intent of insulting anyone. My values and beliefs are based on always trying to do the right things in life. I always strive to be honest, loyal, reliable and true to family and friends. I also try to be a good role model for the kids I surround myself with, whether family or friends. It is so true that kids are like sponges, they absorb everything. Without sounding too much like Father Frank, kids are our future and it is never too late to set a good example.

I have three beliefs (not in order):

1. Never forget where you came from
2. Always remain the student
3. Don’t let your dreams die

Throughout the duration of this blog I will speak my opinion on topics that interest me as well as others. If any comments are made or questions asked I will respond. I always enjoy a good conversation. I enjoy learning new things. I believe in branching out and broadening horizons. I welcome all.

No comments:

Post a Comment