Monday, January 4, 2010

Thank You Dr. Oz

Now that the Dr. Oz Show is becoming a huge hit I will be looking less likely in need of a straight jacket. People I am surrounded by think I live my life as if I am trying to reach the age of one hundred fifty two. I do the best I can by living a healthy lifestyle eating mostly the right foods, maintain my daily fiber and vitamin intake, exercise, limit cell phone use, avoid unnecessary chemical exposure and cross on the green but by no means do I want to be around that long. I don’t want to one day say “Well, I should have ate better”, or “I should have done this or that”. Thanks to Dr. Oz and his extremely informative shows on healthy living all that I have been saying to people for that past five years is starting to sound not so crazy.  Besides, it sounds better coming from a doctor.  Thanks again Doc, I enjoy your show.

No comments:

Post a Comment