Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Million For One

If you were never asked the question “Would you cut off your pinkie finger for one million dollars, tax free?” I am asking now, "Would you?" Or better yet, I would offer for you to have it surgically removed instead of barbarically cut off. I will even let you choose which hand. Your first reaction to the question would be “Of course I would remove it!” Who couldn't use a cool million sitting in the bank waiting for retirement? Don’t think you are going to retire on just a million in the bank, remember health insurance. Think real hard about this and not with your wallet. Think about all it is that you do in a week and then ask yourself if you could live without it. To test yourself in answering the question accurately, tape your pinkie down or try not to use it for one week. I thought about this one long and hard. I was on the fence for a while and realized I would take good health over money any day. Money may equal power but good health is everything. Remember, once the finger is off it may be hard to find one on sale for a million bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment